Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hello? Post...? Item?...

Well... Hello people so here's some items... I'm to lazy to read it to u so read it to me....
So first of all this has been out a few days the horny antler thingys...? I think there called "EPIC ANTLERS." wow cool... I am so enthusiastic about this stuff...
Next we got this strange "TIKI UMBRELLA TABLE.";_; so touching...
Last of the items is the beta series!...?
The blue beta chest and the beta green heart couch. Tip:They just put the word beta in it
Now if only the Green beta top hat was still available... I wonder why it was deleted? Hmmm..
Well That's all people but If your going on vacation like scar is, you might want to hire
STAR WOMAN as your nanny :D! Picture below: star woman is the panda...
Well Thank you people for reading this random post I hope you enjoyed!
WARNING:PPL USE THE VOTING POLL IT IS THERE FOR A REASON.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment