Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pet Rhinos, A New Animal, Beta Den Party, AJ Insider's Guide, And More!

Hi. Huge update today! Now, let's move down the list. First thing: Pet rhinos!
There's been quite a lot of new pets recently.

Not one of the most interesting new updates, but should at least be noted: There's some cute new loading screens!
Two of the new loading screens show animals enjoying the Summer Carnival, and two show some happy underwater animals!

Here's where the whole update starts to get interesting. A new animal will be arriving soon!
Now it says there are clues throughout the Jamaa Journal. But where are those clues? I don't see any. Well, instead of page numbers in the corner of the Jamaa journal, You see letters! Let's spell them out, shall we?
And that spells "OTTER!" I'm so excited! Otters are so adorable.

New videos will now be released in the Sarepia Theater, Brady's Theater, and Tierney's Theater!

In Too Deep has it's own hard mode! I personally love this adventure :) Maybe it's because I have a thing for whales?

A new set of den items will be released soon!
I voted for the Ice Cream Parlor set. What did you vote for?

The new accessory has been chosen. It's a Ribbon Scarf! Ooh, so fancy. I forgot to enter my entry (Hoodie Jackets). I wonder if I would have won if I entered?

A Beta Party is here! It features the beta den! I haven't been able to go to it yet, since AJ hasn't been loading for me since I logged off about an hour ago.  Strange.
I'll make a new video about the party once AJ decides to load!

Phew! That was a load of typing. Just one more thing... An INSIDER'S GUIDE! I want this so bad! I just asked my parents to buy a $5 app a few days ago, so I doubt they'll let me go to Barnes & Noble to buy it. I'll have to do a load of chores for a few days to get it!

I find it strange that AJHQ updated on a Wednesday. It usually updates every other Thursday. I wonder if there will be a mini-update tomorrow (Probably not)?

No comments:

Post a Comment