Thursday, August 21, 2014

Otters, Otters, And More Otters!

Hey guys! As you may know, today is Thursday, August 21 - that means it's UPDATE DAY! A pawesome update, too!

Let's start with the most exciting part: Otters!

Otters also have their own place in the Chamber Of Knowledge and the Conservation Museum!
Did you know otters can close their ears and nostrils when they're swimming? Ya learn something new everyday.

Turning The Tide also has a new hard mode.

We also get to learn a bit more about Tavie! Pretty neat! :o

As expected, there's a new video in Sarepia Theatre.
Over to the Sol Arcade...

There's a nice sale going on! Be sure to pick up your favorite games. I sure did - I made an arcade room in my den. :)

Last thing for today... There's a new trading table layout! Chic and modern, eh? I like it!

I'll be sure to upload a video of the otters' actions tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment