Thursday, September 18, 2014

Fursuit Wip :D

HI FOOLISH MORTALS!!! I Mean Hello Jammers :D All I have today is a Working In Progress Video of the fursuit im making... 



So that's basically all, I just got to re-Glue a few things and carve the foam more. Then put fur on him. :D Zachary shall be done somewhere in October... The video was too big so I had to put it in the link. Also I want Zach to have 2 items the first item is his scarf, for the next item I need people to comment suggestions, Perhaps a doctor who shirt. Gimmie ur thoughts! :D
That had to be done -.-..... Don't Ask...


2 comments:

  1. Crunchy, your video didn't show up! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it up and running :D You just have to click the link btw ingone me talking to Spott, Shes so crabby >.> lol

    ReplyDelete