Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pet Owls + 100 More Den Items + Super Sale + Night Of The Phantoms + A New Animal

Again, we have a long title. Very exciting update today, guys! Let's start with the returning Pet Owls!
I've always loved the Pet Owls! Maybe it's because I have an actual obsession with owls?

Next, we finally have more den-item slots! Thank Mira.

In less-exciting news, we have a super sale and a Night Of The Phantoms announcement!
Since Halloween is right around the corner, there's a huge sale, so buy all your Night Of The Phantoms items quick! And don't forget: after Night Of The Phantoms/Halloween, those items will no longer be available!

And here's the most exciting part of this Jamaa Journal...
That's right: a new animal is coming soon! Now, that definitely looks like a polar bear to me. I will buy the polar bear when it comes out, but I think it's kind of a silly animal to add. After all, you can just make an all-white panda, and polar bears are naturally white. So, changing the color of your animal would just make you look a grizzly or something. I dunno.

Happy Night Of The Phantoms!



No comments:

Post a Comment