Sunday, November 30, 2014

MEEEEP, UPDATES,ESCUSES! AND STURFFF!!! And gr.am!err!!!!

HI CITIZENS OF WAFFLE WORLD!!! I AS YOUR WAFFLE KINGS SECRETARY BRING YOU NEWS! AS I YELL AT YOU DO NOTICE THIS IS NOT A GRAMMER ERROR THUS NOT A MISTAKE!!!LETS START WITH THE BASICS.

~POLAR BEARS~
THEY ARE FLUFFY, THEY ARE MASSIVE, THEY ARE BIG, THEY ARE LARGE, THEY ARE ~FLUFFY~
!POLAR BEARS ARE HERE!

PET POLAR BEARS THEY ARE FLUFFY,THEY ARE MASSIVE THEY AR... 
Pet Polar bears came to Jamaa! So get out there Kidnap a animal and Play Wild Jammers!
So eh meep.  The sign said it all.
Meep randomness... O_O... 
This glitch I can see my own name tag in the buddy list and I can pull it up... I think im stupid. 
Yea im hallucinating.  K now better go fetch me some fish sticks and custard now.*DX
Did I mention Gloves Meep.... fakeish gloves lol. 50% off gloves. The sign said it all.

Ok Im sorry about this Zachery fursuit thing I really want to finish it but there's a problem. I can't find the right color fur. The fur I got, Its kinda like telephone the angel dragons fur but darker. So If I can find the right color fur I will finish furring him. Or when I get better at fursuit making I will remake the foam base and fur it with high quality fur, maybe in a few months or next year. Maybe you guys should give me some advice in le comments ;D

So Until more MEME SPAM!?



....



Making a new badge for ImAHorseFan+Art thing for someone else... I need to detail it further :D Meep!
Thats all I have for now until next time or the time after that XD! Sorry I haven't been posting much, my pets got kinda sick, snow,sore throat, trying to finish the fursuit. Ill try posting more randomness more often. Meep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment